Art To Heart Ceremonial Services
As an ordained minister, I am honored to perform many kinds of ceremonies and rituals to mark life’s passages. These include:
– I perform non-denominational alternative style weddings following the wishes of the bride and groom. I offer a package of 3 pre-wedding counseling sessions, help with the creation of and officiating the ceremony.
– This is a ritual for a woman about to give birth. It is a beautiful honoring of her body and strengths, by her community of women who blesses the way for the child and is combined with birth rituals that honor and bless the child.
Coming of Age Rituals
– These rituals are intended to honor a girl on the threshold of becoming a woman and are done once she has begun her moon cycle.
– It is very important when marriages end that the passage is honored and acknowledged. This ritual allows for completion.
Memorials and Funerals
– During this difficult time, I provide structure and comfort to the families who have lost a loved one, as well as performing a non-denominational style service in accordance with the wishes of the family.
If you would like more information about these offerings and services, please contact Meagan at 707.477.3824, or by email at [email protected].